———————- Tutor Application ———————-
We are looking for tutors!
Interested in becoming a tutor for F.A.C.E.S?
Please look over the information below and fill out the Form.
We are looking for passionate, hard-working individuals with an interest in teaching others.
To become a tutor:
- You can be in high school or college, or have prior teaching/tutoring experience
- You must be able to commit at least 1 hour of dedicated time each week to F.A.C.E.S.
After all applications are reviewed, we will get back to you through email regarding your application status. We may conduct mock sessions/zoom meet-ups before finalizing our tutor selections.
What will I be teaching? What if I am not comfortable with certain subjects?
- You can completely control what you are comfortable teaching, down to the level of the course. We have a comprehensive menu of subjects on the application for you to choose from.
How are sessions conducted?
- Sessions are all over Zoom – tutors are required to use the microphone and show their faces.
When will I hear back regarding my application?
- You can expect a response within 2 weeks after submitting your application. In this response, we may ask to conduct a mock session over Zoom before we finalize a decision. If you don’t receive a response, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can choose when you want to tutor and how long your sessions last. You can also control which subjects you would like to teach and at what level you would like to teach them.
Through tutoring, you will be able to gain valuable real-world experience, and through teaching other students, you can develop strong communication and leadership skills!
At F.A.C.E.S., you will be surrounded by amazing, highly-driven individuals who are passionate about what they do. You will form incredible connections and be a part of a community like no other.
Join Our Newsletter
Help a Foster Family
By Donating Today!
Copyright 2022 F.A.C.E.S. Org,
All Rights Reserved